recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Cuties!

It's been a while since I had a chance to post some pictures of the boys "just because"- so here they are! I am so grateful to those of you that have been praying for the health of our family. We are finally on the mend and enjoying daily life once again! Enjoy the pics!


My youngest loves playing with his firetruck! I'm surprised he's not wearing the hat!


"Oh, mommy...it's been such a long day"


Yes, I totally bribed him to take this picture. (Smile kid or you don't get lunch! *just kiddin'*) Can you tell it's just a tad staged?


This is my baseball boy. He still sleeps with his glove under his pillow some nights. Can't imagine that would be comfortable...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

They really are cute! Enjoy them!