recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Doctor is "IN"


It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday! We have all been sick with our third round of the flu in the past 5 weeks. All together now, can we say "flu shots" next year!? I have really been on the fence regarding immunizations the past year and during my 'consideration' phase, we all got sick. Again. Please keep my youngest in your prayers- he is pretty weak after what may have been a small bout with pneumonia in addition to a double ear infection, bronchitis and the respiratory flu. He fell asleep at the kitchen table this morning from sheer exhaustion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Poor fella! I hope and pray you guys fully recover soon.