DAILY MEMORIZATION REGIMENT
I am trying to get more organized when it comes to our memorization on a daily basis. The boys have responded well to early 'memory time' right after breakfast. I was challenged after my quiet time in scripture this morning to add more and more scripture for their hearts to feast on all day long. Some of the following items they already know, but some are new!
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
- THE LORD'S PRAYER
- SCRIPTURE VERSES
- NUMBERS: 1-20
- PHONE NUMBER
- STATE BIRD & MOTTO
- OLD TESTAMENT: BOOKS OF THE BIBLE
- ROMANS ROAD
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Romans 6:23a "...The wages of sin is death..."
Romans 6:23b "...But the gift of God is eternal
life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 5:8, "God demonstrates His own love for us, in
that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us!"
Romans 10:13 "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved!"
Romans 10:9,10 "...If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."
Revelation 3:20a "Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him..."
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever. Amen
- JOHN 3:16 & 17"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- GALATIANS 5:22 & 23” But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- GENESIS 1:1 “In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth”
4. PSALM 1: 1 & 2 ” Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. “
- PHILLIPPIANS 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”