recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just Imagine

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1





Just imagine if we were just a little closer to the sun (we would burn up immediately) or just a little farther away (we would freeze to death)... Our Creator God knew exactly where to place our earth to give us the perfect temperature for life.

This is the day the Lord has made and we will rejoice in it!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love thinking about how perfectly He created everthing.

Great job with the menu...I feel like I check your blog all the time but I must not check it as much as I think because you always have SEVERAL new posts! (Did I already say that?) Anyway...I wish our budget could be that much! My boys eat more than Ryan or I. We just had to tell them to take it easy on the food...and they are so skinny!