recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Twin

It may be common knowledge to you and I that a twin size bed is meant for one person. My youngest, however, has apparently not been notified of this well known fact. Poor little guy is super sick right now and just needs his mommy...and his blanky (the enormous down comforter as discussed in a prior post)...and Mr. Ducky, Bear, Giraffe, and sixteen pillows...all in his little twin bed. At about 3am, restless and tired of being coughed on, I relinquished my post at the top of the bed and curled down into a ball at the bottom of the bed. As long as my little could hold my hand, he was fine and would stay asleep. Mommy, on the other hand, didn't find the night as restful as she had hoped...

More to come, but for now Mommyblogger takes a break!

No comments: