recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Simplicity

My need for simplicity has drawn me to get rid of all of my mismatched collection of dishes. We had a garage sale last weekend and I sold them all...and everything that didn't sell is on it's way to goodwill. Instead, I purchased a 16 piece set of Corelle (aren't they pretty?) that has a 3 year break/chip warranty attached. Good luck, I say, in this boy house. Can I tell you the joy of being able to wash all of my dishes in one load with space left over? Space, people! Ahhhh, a good feeling indeed.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ah, yes. Corelle. I can say, you will probably not need the warranty. My mom has had hers for YEARS and had millions (okay, not millions, but a lot) of people in her house ALL. THE. TIME. and those things just DON'T break! She wants new dishes, but won't get them because hers are still "perfectly good". Forget that they have a rim of green flowers around the edge (very 70's). THEN she bought MORE in the 80's and they have hearts (and something else) around them. They do last forever. Really.

Knit-Wit said...

I want to have a rummage sale. I'm thinking sometime in June. It will be so nice to get rid of some of this clutter!