recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Proverbs Woman Event!

Last night I hosted the first Proverbs Woman open house event at my home! We had a wonderful time and can I just say... TONS of fabulous food! Of all the pictures I did get- I never got one of our complete and abundant food table! We had over twenty ladies attend and lots sign up to have a booth this fall! Praise the Lord for wonderful women...


The first few ladies to attend (some friends from church) sitting and relaxing together!

"T" hosts a Pampered Chef table!

This was a picture of the "before" food table. Don't look, but I just realized my candle was crooked.
"A" hosts her home-baked creations table. Mmmmm!

When the ladies entered, they had the opportunity to register for our grand prize drawing...a $100 basket filled with items donated from each vendor participant. Congratulations Ann G.!

The "before" pictures of "A" home-baked creations table!

Here is my table! I had over 15 ladies sign up for more information about my photography business. I also had a call from a patient that I used to take care of years ago when I was in OB practice who saw some pictures I had one and scheduled an appointment with me! So cool!

My granola exhibit. :) I make homemade granola and decided to put out a few warm out of the oven batches for the event!

No comments: