recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Pictures (Finally) & an Update


My hubby & me after Easter dinner at my parents


My dad was cracking me up... hubby hates to have his picture taken and I grabbed him back before he could take off!


Look directly at me, honey! Do not make eye contact with the camera!


Oh, the boys' expressions...

e
Hello bloggy friends! I'm not sure how many of you I have left since I've left my poor blog to the wayside months ago... There is so much going on and it seems that my blog is very low on the priority list. Well, it's time for an update! I've tried to get onto your blogs- even though I hardly ever comment- just to make sure you're doing well and catch up on your stories & pictures!

We are so glad that it is Spring! I didn't realize how much I missed green grass and blooming flowers. It's nice to have that back- even though in the Midwest you never really know if it'll snow right after a 75 degree day. It's just that unpredictable... Gotta love Ohio.

The boys are doing really well! Homeschooling is a a joy- although I must admit that I'm not quite as focused as I was at the beginning of the school year. My oldest, however, is reading (finally) and doing great in math. Just a couple more months and we will break for the summer...albeit a short break.

I started a running group at the beginning of the year and I'm pleased to announce that we have four new people that have joined and committed to faithfully showing up every single Saturday! This, my friends, is a huge blessing! So, usually there are at least 6 of us training together on the long runs. We've moved to a new training ground and it's awesome! Lots of runners and beautiful landscape & rushing rivers to enjoy during the run. I'm looking forward to the half-marathon coming up in a few weeks. Ahhhhh! Just a few weeks!

The business is also doing great. It takes up just enough time to keep me busy, but not too much to keep me from the priorities of life. I LOVE the people I'm working with and so far everybody has been very pleased with my work! Oh- and I have an intern working with me this Spring! She is a lovely young lady that we met through her family's visit to our church plant. She has a passion for photography and is very good at capturing those wonderful shots! She worked on a bridal modeling shoot a couple of weeks ago with me and will continue to do more! It's a blessing to work with her and to get to know her family as well.

Speaking of the church plant... please keep us in your prayers! We are so filled with joy as the Lord builds His church day by day. We transitioned to Sunday mornings about six weeks ago and are excited to meet visiting families and reach out to the community through evangelism.

Have a wonderful week, friends! I welcome your comments and you can always find me on facebook!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good to hear from you!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance and send me an email about facebook, when you get a chance. I'd love to keep up w/you there. :)

Frasypoo said...

Hi dear
Good to read an update.Which race are you doing ?
I am on facebook too.
email me a friend invitation at frasypoo@hotmail.com