recipes. whatever is true. adoption. whatever is just. redemption. whatever is honorable. modesty. whatever is pure. motherhood. whatever is lovely. think about it.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Proverbs Woman Fall Home Show

The director of the senior center and myself after a long fun day!

A little out of focus (had my old point n' shoot camera on me!), but shows some of the tables at the event.

Here is a portion of my table; had a lot of fun decorating it!

My awesome cousin has a home business and she sent some fabulous items to sell! They sold like hotcakes... have some items remaining too! Anybody want to purchase a gift basket?

Another shot of my table before anybody else arrived. I decided to be super early to get it all done; that way I could help others when they got there. Too bad I was locked out... :) Oh well! Someone eventually saw me at the door! Ha!

No comments: